6.22.2013

a clockwork yellow





(pantsuit: yo! vintage, jacket + hat: buffalo exchange, necklace: birthday gift, boots: solestruck)
ever since i saw this picture of sarah jessica parker at the mtv movie awards in 1993, i've been
mad lusting after my very own fabulous one-piece - possibly the easiest outfit in the world? so
when i found this insane geometric masterpiece, i knew the resale gods must be blessing me!
i didn't intend to pay homage to alex delarge, but bowler hat, jumpsuit, black boots, my eyeball tattoo, exaggerated 60's makeup, leaning on my umbrella...i'm just going to pretend i did. xo

13 comments:

  1. My goodness, that pantsuit is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my glob that jumpsuit is perfect! I just bought a jumpsuit today!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. i've worn it twice already i've had it less than a week help

      Delete
  4. wowie, it looks so cool! back to the future, yeah!
    I've never seen your eyeball tattoo before, it looks great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 clockwork orange is one of my favourite films!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're beautiful and you have great blog!

    http://fashionbytwogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look like a crazy colorful magician and this is awesome. <3

    [weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  8. killin it, just killin it mahh gawd! perfect summer outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look AWESOME!

    http://myperpetualperplexities.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete