3.12.2013

instant badass




(jacket: luella for target, blouse: ciara, atomic bomb dress: romwe, tights: buffy ex, boots: frye)
my ideal leather jacket finally found its way into my loving arms, and wearing it makes me feel
like a tuff guy aka dean winchester - i am supernatural obsessed right now if you didn't know..
i've had this christopher kane knockoff dress for well over a year, yet i am always discovering new different ways to wear it! (see here and here for examples of past ensembles) nuclear! xo

14 comments:

  1. I love leather jackets :D and yours suits you so good =^-^= <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit!! :)

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Luella Target line. I wish it was back. Also, you do look badass. This outfit rules.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Supernatural obsession is one of the best obsessions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am never not thinking about supernatural..........

      Delete
  5. Is the Luella jacket real leather or is it a pleather of sorts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently discovered your blog. I absolutely love your style! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stylish, comfortable, reasonably priced. Material is in very good quality, I wear this when weather is good or not very cold, as you know the leather jackets are not good at keeping you warm, it just gives a nice style. Anyway, I am quite satisfied to get this at cwmalls.com, the style I like and want.

    ReplyDelete