3.11.2013

fantastic holographic






(tights and nail polish: ebay, boots: etsy, makeup bag: rite-aid, hair reconstructor: fred meyer)
completely and totally obsessed with my hologram chelsea boots from goldenponies on etsy
they are super comfy, lightweight, and 100% vince noir - i want to wear them with every outfit
usually i am either a little ahead of the trend game (hard to find) or really behind (overdone)
so it's nice to be current with my fashion sense for once, holographic everything everywhere!
i love that it's unassuming in certain light, but a million different shades of rainbow in others xo

6 comments:

  1. your boots are sooo rad! I have a golden pair just like those <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Check out my space and rainbow inspired jewelry. http://www.etsy.com/shop/demiflux

    I need to order a pair of those shoes!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those boots comfortable? I have been on the fence on whether or not I should get a pair for a while, just wondering your take on them

    ReplyDelete