11.03.2012

i was born (a unicorn)




light-up horn: etsy, jacket: c/o oasap, dress: buffalo exchange (ciara's outfit details here)
the last unicorn is a beautifully sad, bizarre film (by the same animation team as the hobbit)
and one that holds a lot of sentimental and nostalgic value to me; ever since i first watched
it on the vhs tape my grandmother made for us, her scrawly handwriting on the label. so
when it came down to choosing a halloween costume based on my light grey/silver hair,
lady amalthea was my number one. although she has a flowing mane and violet eyes, i did
my best with what i had - plus some purple eyeshadow, a horn, and a whole lot of glitter. xo

11 comments:

  1. I MISSED THE ARC, BUT I COULD'VE SWORN YOU'D WAIT FOR ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is amazing! And I love your coat, it looks so cosy :)

    jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never realised how much i want a light-up unicorn horn in my life until now. also you look adorbzz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is one of the most pretty things I've ever seen!

    this movie is great, but have you read the book? it's also magical and really worth reading~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's been on my to-read list for years, but i just can't find it! x

      Delete
  5. absolutely perfect! you've made a spectacular month of October!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool.

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could've swoooorn you believed in meeee!!!
    Love this <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I was wondering if it is at all possible to get hold of your email address
    I am a third year student at the University of Brighton in the UK, I am doing my dissertation and I'm looking for interesting bloggers to interview
    If you don't want to put your email up online then mine is je109@uni.brighton.ac.uk so you contact me

    Hope to hear from you!
    x

    ReplyDelete