8.12.2012

recent purchases #2


because i am the queen of trading my clothes in for new ones (thank you buffalo exchange),
and because i also happen to be the queen of treat yoself, i often come home with bags full
of gemstones without spending too many bones. (insider info: i only spent $9.90 on all of this stuff! frick yeah!) here they are, all the awesome treasures i brought home this week, xo

black fringe jacket and THE MAP PRINT TYVEK JACKET i've been dreaming of for ever

beautiful and definitely magical magician's tophat and 1950's bubblegum prom dress

blue monster petticoat and jovovich-hawk gothy fringe collar (reminds me of jessica)

beat up cowgirl boots that i plan to paint clouds on and orange dreamsicle petticoat

18 comments:

  1. oh my goodness you're so lucky! everything you got is so pretty! i especially love the petticoats

    ReplyDelete
  2. um dying over that collar thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. painting clouds on white cowboy boots = pure GENIUS. A+++

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSSS! This is the best haul ever! That map jacket is a total gem. *0*

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love all of these YES YES YES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink dress and globe jacket are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like I can't even handle it, every damn thing is perfect about this. The skeletons (against your wall colour too) are fabulous decoration for a home. Lately I've been really into map printed stuff too, I found a gorgeous pair of tights at one store in my town but was too broke to get them

    ReplyDelete
  8. every piece is amazing. great finds. i want them AGHH.

    styledynamite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these! The map print jacket is sooo cool, I want one too!

    www.fancyfashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. looooooove first pic and all of the items, but I just aaaadore that tutu skirts!
    wanna follow each other?yes no?
    cheers!

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that pink dress. It's a perfect Marla Singer dress, just needs to be rolled around in a gutter a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are such a goddess, i am also the queen of treat yoself. come hang out in NYCEEE

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow you are so lucky to find all these! the dress reminds me of Grease too
    xxx

    http://bobblyrainbowsocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. In love with all this! The hat is definitely magical and that victorian style collar is so dreamy :o loveee the colour of those petticoats too!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WAHHH! The map jacket!!! I am freaking out! It's awesome!!! WAHHH!
    (sorry. I am not always creepy and freakin'. that's a lie)

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete